Tuesday, September 29

Jaime Pressly marries Simran Singh in sunset ceremony in Malibu



Her name is now Mrs. Singh.
“My Name is Earl” actress Jaime Pressly tied the knot with entertainment lawyer Simran Singh in a sunset ceremony Saturday, Usmagazine.com reported.
Wearing a floor-length white gown with a plunging V-neck, the blushing bride exchanged wedding vows with Singh in front of family and friends at Dick Clark’s Malibu estate.

The actress’ 2-year-old son Dezi James (from her previous relationship with disc jockey Eric Cubiche) served as the ringbearer, while her friend Danielle Manschulo, who reportedly played matchmaker for the couple, served as the ceremony’s matron of honor.
Pressly, 32, has previously expressed her desire to find her Mr. Right.
“I’d like to be with somebody who isn’t afraid to take care of me – whether they have the same financial means as me or not,” she told Redbook magazine in March.
“What’s important is that they realize there are other ways of taking care of me that have [nothing] to do with money. Like cooking me dinner or going to the grocery store or picking up after yourself.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LIEV ONLINE TV